ProfiStop is a range of automatic saw and measuring stop systems suitable for transforming
your saws into simple to use, high-speed, high-productivity workstations.
We supercharge your cutting productivity by hundreds of percent as well as streamline
all you production management from order to finished parts.
Your Automatic Saw and Measuring Stop Experts.
Automated Saw & Cutting Solutions
Sawing various materials, particularly tough materials such as steel, can be a long and complicated business. That’s even more true when complex cutting is involved, possibly including mitres and bevels, and when high quantities of output are needed.
Meeting Multiple Cutting Challenges With Automated Cutting Solutions
Ease of Use With An Automated Saw
Every cutting cycle starts with the input of the requirements of the job — number of parts to produce, dimensions and mitring needs. All that information will be readily available from the job sheet and it’s a simple process to enter it and then verify that it’s correct. Once that’s done, the job can be started and will run to completion with little or no operator intervention.
The only things the operator may need to do are to load the materials to be cut and then offload the cut pieces. Even here, if truly automated cutting solutions are used, this may be unnecessary. With the addition of an automatic loading option, materials are simply loaded into the magazine before commencement and are then fed through to the saw as needed. Similarly, an offloading and conveyor belt option can take care of the cut pieces automatically, so that operator intervention is only needed on completion of the cutting cycle.
Maximum Throughput and Efficiency With Automated Cutting Solutions
Our machines have:
- variable blade types and sizes to cut different materials of varying hardness
- substantial build quality for durability and to ensure stability so cutting is free of vibration
- precise positioning and clamping of materials so they’re held firmly and correctly for accurate cutting
- fast processing speeds with reliable components and heavy duty motors
- cooling and dust removal systems for a controlled environment
- automatic tilting of saw heads for mitre cutting
- optional loading and offloading for fully automatic operation
- diagnostics and error correction systems
- automatic safety hood and other safety features to ensure accident-free operation
- variable settings for material width and length.
Our machines are fast without sacrificing accuracy and quality. In fact, every piece in an output batch will be cut to exactly the same size, in line with settings, and will have a burr-free, quality finish. Whatever the input material, whatever the cutting and finishing needs, our machines can handle them and at the same time deliver increased productivity, reduced costs and greater profitability.
Profistop are automatic saw and measuring stop experts based in Victoria, Australia. We offer a variety of products to help you improve your production management and give you high-productivity workstations. Browse our website further or contact us to learn more.