Skyrocket your steel cutting productivity.
The S400 semi-auto cutting system is designed to alleviate strenuous / repetitive manual steel cutting with high-speed, no setup automatic operation. Intelligent process control automatically detects material size and adjusts to the shortest cutting stroke possible without any limit sensors.
Optionally motorised mitre angle with touch-pad screen control. Full angle control integration to ProfiStop Advanced machines for automated mitre job-list cutting with one-button automatic saw angle and length control.
S400 Semi-Automatic Saw Features
- Semi-automatic cutting operation with adjustable saw feed rate.
- Spindle and drive unit immersed in oil solution for smooth performance and long service life.
- Industrial lead-screw unit with smart feed control automates the up-down cutting cycle.
- Auto-detect of the cutting material size results in short stroke & cut times.
- Saw overload detection with feed modulation (VFD models only).
- Improved fully integrated flood coolant system.
- Miter locking device stops at 45° left, straight 90°, and 45° right.
- Every new unit comes with brand new HSS blade for ferrous cutting.
- Also available as an upgrade to existing Brobo saws.